Our services are not directed to and are not intended for access and use by persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or use personal information from users that we have reason to believe are under the age of 18.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
We do not use our website or services to collect any personally identifiable information about you other than what you provide voluntarily for various purposes. In connection with certain services provided by the Company, you may need to fill out an application form or provide the Company with personally identifiable information, including without limitation your social security number and date of birth. In such events, we will ask for personal information so that we can provide the services you request. If you choose not to provide any personal information about yourself, we may not be able to fulfill a request you may have. If you provide personal information, you agree to provide true, complete, and current information and to promptly notify us of any changes in the information.
We do not sell our customer data. We do not disclose personal information to third parties except: (1) for the purpose of communicating with you; (2) when it is necessary for your use of the services, including but not limited to providing such information to lenders; (3) when it is necessary for employees, agents and contractors to operate or maintain the website or to correct a technical problem; (4) when it is necessary to verify the existence or condition of your account with a financial institution, credit bureau or other third parties; (5) with our affiliates; (6) with our business partners for research or marketing; (7) if we sell or merge the company or its assets with another company; or (8) for the purposes stated at the time of collection. We may collect and use usage information to develop new products or services or to provide special offerings to you.
What Anonymous Information is Collected?
Anonymous information is collected for every visitor to our website. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored but are temporarily used to determine domain type and in some cases, geographic region. We do not make any association between this information and a visitor’s identity.
We may store any information you submit through the website or services. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies.
Personally identifiable information is stored on our server and is not publicly accessible. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we take reasonable precautions and have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We are not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any personal information. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security for or otherwise interfering with the operation of the website. We do not make, and expressly disclaim, any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the security or integrity of the website and your personal information.
If you have registered to receive email communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists at the email address numbers below. In connection with specific programs or offerings, by agreeing to participate you are generally agreeing to receive communications from us regarding other programs and special offerings. If you provide information and there is no mechanism to allow you to affirmatively opt-in, you agree that by providing the requested information and your email address, you have agreed to receive future communications from us. You are responsible for contacting us or clicking a link provided in the email if you wish to opt-out of further communications.
Updating Your Data
To update your personal information or to make corrections, you can do so by sending us the update via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Certain jurisdictions allow you to request certain information regarding how we use your personal information. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third party sites may track your actions when you are browsing and accessing content. Various browsers offer a DNT option that sends a signal to third parties that you do not want to be tracked.
Updated August 2017
CCPA Privacy Notice
This CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE is for California residents only and supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of JFQ Lending, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, client’s, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from federal, state or local government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services that we are asked to perform.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website https://jfqlending.com. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, credit reporting agencies, appraisers and other service providers.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to prepare a rate quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize and develop our Website, products and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- To respond to audits or state or federal examinations by our regulators.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information and we have no intention of doing so in the future.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability
Unless your personal information is excluded from the scope of the CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
Unless your personal information is excluded from the scope of the CCPA, you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request. Our practices with regard to verifying a request will vary depending on the request and the information we have on the person making the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: 7720 N. Dobson Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Attn: Compliance Department